Collage Piece



For my collage piece I printed out different photos of my face, hands, and butterflies. The idea of this piece was to try and make an image that was unusual and strange but still aesthetically pleasing. The top of the piece shows a normal face and as you move down it is supposed to have the affect that the face is almost "disintegrating" into a strange butterfly morphed face. I put the piece on the window which was supposed to create the illusion that it was floating or flying, to add to the realistic butterfly aspect. I captured different photos of the piece to show different perspective, where it is first light outside and you can see the outdoors as the background, and then where it is dark outside and it is more reflective of the inside of the room. I enjoyed making this piece, by just cutting out different pieces and assembling them as I went to create a larger piece. Overall the piece captured what I was aiming for and I am happy with the final product. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Performance Piece

Stop Motion Animation

Opera Essay Assignment