Grid project


My grid project was the image of a sunflower, I used photoshop to create a pixelated image of the flower. I then transferred the grid onto a piece of larger paper counting out each box individually. I found it difficult while doing this to keep each line perfectly straight with the ruler, which lead to some of the boxes being slightly different sized than the others. For the gray boxes I used pastel crayons. If I were to redo this I would change the technique I used for this part and shade in each of the gray boxes in the same direction so it would give off more of a cohesive look.I used colored pencils for the yellow, brown, and green of the flower. I didn't have many shades of the greens and yellows which retrospectively would have helped to differentiate between each box better. Overall I feel the image was not extremely readable as a sunflower but the concept was achieved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Performance Piece

Stop Motion Animation

Opera Essay Assignment